Lovely

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fainted at the temple...

No not really but almost. Brian and I went to the temple today (yeah for us). First of all we wanted to leave at 9am but we couldn't find my wallet (which had my recommend). So we destroyed our room looking for it when I finally sat down and called Julie (she and Dusty were watching Iain) and I asked her to look in the pocket of the diaper bag and sure enough it was in there. We by the time we straightened our room up and left the house it was already after twelve in the afternoon. We finally made it to the temple and were able to attend the 2:30pm session. Towards the end of the session I started feeling really dizzy and really hot (I also started to black out). I almost fainted (wouldn't that have been a sight to see for everyone there) but I didn't, thankfully. I told Brian that we needed to get something to eat and drink after we left the temple. So we ended up heading to the mall to get some food. But eating hasn't helped at all, I still feel weired and off.

No comments: