Lovely

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Again didn't make it to the temple....

  • But we did go out to dinner. Brian asked me if I wanted to go to Red Robin or Olive Garden. And I said Red Robin. Its one of my favorite places to go to and we hadn't been there since March I think (that tells you how long its been since we went out to dinner).
  • Iain was at his aunt and uncle's house for the night, so we didn't have to worry about getting home early. Iain had a great time with Julie and Dusty. They took him to a bar-b-q at Dusty's aunt's house, where Iain got to play with Dusty's little brother, Ryan (Ryan will be 2 in December). So they are really close in age. The held hands and ran around the party playing (and begging snacks off of everyone). By all accounts they were the best of friends and just so cute together. Dusty's older brother wants them to bring Iain to his house to play with his little boy who is the same age has their little brother (sorry I don't have permission to give those names out).
  • I think it would be good for Iain to play with more kids his age to get used to being around other children. Since Brian and I would like to have more children in the future.
  • It was weired for me last night without Iain here. I woke up every for hours to see if he was still breathing and sleeping. And he wasn't there (and I would remember that he was safe at his Aunt Julie and Uncle Dusty's place) and would go back to bed. It was nice not to wake up with him in bed with us. And to get uninterrupted sleep. And to take a shower in the morning instead of when he is taking his nap. It was great.

No comments: