Lovely

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nursery here we come...

So Iain starts nursery in October, so Brian and I have decided that every Sunday one of us is going to take him in to get him used to being in there. This past Sunday was the first Sunday that he got to go. He had so much fun playing with the other kids. When it came time to help put the toys away he was very helpful (now if only I could get him to do that at home :P). Singing time was next, and he climbed into the chair right next to a little girl (I have a lady's man on my hands, I'm in trouble). Iain was so cute sitting there with the sun cut out for the song "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam". Well because he sat in the chair the whole time he got some Skittles for a treat. Before the lesson he grabbed my hand and walked me to the door and started pushing on it (he was telling me that I could leave so he could play. Oh man, he is getting so big). So, I think he is going to enjoy being in Nursery come October. I think I might cry through.

3 comments:

J said...

oh my gosh, I don't even want to think about Liam going to nursery! I can keep him with me forever, right? why do these kids grow up so fast!?

Jennifer and Brian Bott said...

Sorry Julie. I pleaded with Iain to stay tiny for all eternity but I lost he and Heavenly Father have other plans. This is way I want another baby. Miss you guys. Tell everyone we say hi. Do you still have your cell phone? Or do you all have skype?

J said...

our cell phones don't work here but we do have skype. We're 11 hours different though