Lovely

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Iain is 2 years old today

Happy birthday to my sweet little boy. I can hardly believe that you have been here two years today. You have grown so much over the last year and can't wait to see what this next year holds for you. You are so very smart and so kind to everyone around you. You, my sweet boy, amaze me each and every day. You have shown me what wonders there are in this world and have shown me more love and kindness than I ever thought one little boy could ever hold. You have this way at looking at people and knowing that they need a smile and hug to brighten their day. You are mommy best little helper always wanting to cook and clean. I love that you are turning into such a gentleman and a kind little boy. I thank Heavenly Father each and everyday that he sent you to me. Being your mother as been the greatest blessing of my life. One day you will be a man and marrying your forever sweetheart but I will have loved you first and best (well your father too). But for now you are my baby and I can't wait for the changes that are coming to our family this year and to see how you grow. I love you Iain and happy 2nd birthday.

No comments: