Lovely

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm hoping...and praying...

  • That the new year brings Brian a fantastic job. That will give us some security and just maybe a bit more flexibility.
  • That we will be able to get out of debt.
  • That I will be able to become pregnant with our second child.
  • That Brian will be able to go back to school.
  • And maybe a little house that we can call ours.
My wish list isn't all that big. I'm hoping our Heavenly Father hears our prayers and will answer them favorable. My wish list for this coming year.
  • That Brian and I will get to go to the temple more often
  • That we will become pregnant sometime next year.
  • That we can visit my family in VA more often.
  • That Brian will get into either BYU or BYU-I.
  • That Iain will sleep through the night sometime soon.
  • That I get into either BYU or BYU-I.
I'm just hoping that all the bad stuff stops and that finally the next band in our journey together will through something good our way. I'm not saying that this past year has been all bad because it hasn't. I'm just saying that we have had our share for a little bit, we could use sure use some good right now. If anyone knows of any places that are hiring in the Denver area, please let us know.

No comments: