Lovely

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Together for 2 years

Brian and I have been married for two years now. I can't believe how much as changed for us and how much has stayed the same. I love him more today than I did a year ago and even more than the day I married him. Brian is the best husband and he is also my best friend. I'm so glad that we found our way to one an other. It took a few years to get to the alter but once we did it has been a wonderful start to our eternity. It may not be smooth sailing, we have hit our share of bumps but I wouldn't trade the last two years for anything because it is only the beginning, we have many years yet to live. Brian is a wonderful father to our sweet son. I can't believe how much having a child changes how you look at someone. When I look at Brian I see the love that he has for our son. And I know in my heart that I can't wait to give him more children. The love the shines from him is so wonderful. I know that he wouldn't change anything over the last two years of our life together. Things haven't all ways been the easiest for us but I know if we hold onto one another and stay true to the gospel and keep the covenants that we made on our wedding day that everything will turn out fine. I'm so glad that I married a man that could take me to the Temple to be married for all eternity and who has the priesthood. And who can still take me to the temple.

No comments: