Lovely

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Iain's 6month stats

So, this morning Brian and I took Iain to get his 6month shots. We learned that he weights 18lbs 14oz (which puts him in the 80% for his age group), 27 1/4 inches long (which puts him in the 95% for length), and him head was 17 1/2 inches (I don't know what that is in cm, but it puts him in the 85% for his age group), we have a very healthy and active little boy. Iain is rolling all over the place, has learned to make his walker go the way he wants it to, and he is trying to crawl (whatever will I do!). He has added green bean to his list of foods he likes. He also LOVES to suck on celery (who knew...?). Drinking out of mommy's, daddy's, and auntie Julie's water glass is a lot of fun and Iain will get MAD if he doesn't get to drink from our glass. He still isn't sleeping through the night (anyone know how to get an infant to sleep all night long). Hopefully, I'll have him doing that before we fly to VA on Nov. 19th for Thanksgiving. I know, you're all thinking 'where are the pictures she said she would put up?'. Something is wrong with loading pictures at the moment. I'll keep trying but it may take a little while. Hopefully I'll have it worked out by tomorrow...but we'll see.

No comments: