Lovely

Friday, November 18, 2011

Pregnancy = kicking my butt

So this pregnancy has been so very different from my pregnancy with Iain. I was totally unprepared for morning sickness and extreme fatigue. I knew that I would be tired but this is ridicules. I get so extremely tired 2hours after I wake up that it makes it so very hard to do anything with Iain. The morning sickness just wont go away. Every one said that it I should be over it once I got into my second trimester, but I guess its the difference between a single and and twin pregnancy. But it is totally kicking my butt. I really hope that I have a little more energy by next week (so I can actually make Thanksgiving dinner, my first time. And I would like to spend an enjoyable visit with my parents while they are here).

2 comments:

J said...

I am so sorry! I can't say I know how you feel, because my morning sickness is already starting to fade, but I do know that peppermint (especially the essential oil) and ginger both help a TON with nausea. I tried something yesterday that helped a lot too, I gargled with some peperminty mouth wash, and I felt so much better! As for the tiredness, try going for a walk when you feel tired, it'll be the opposite of what you want to do initially, but afterwards you feel so much better! I hope you get back some energy and feel better soon! I can't wait till you find out the twin's genders!

Chris and Daline Fairbanks said...

Talk to your Dr. about umbisom. I take it when Im pregnant it is awsome