Lovely

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My friends are trying to adopt..

I hope that anyone that reads this can pass their information along. They are such sweet people. And great parents. http://www.mikeandjessadopting.blogspot.com/ Please go check their blog out and you'll see just how wonderful they are. I've known them as a couple since 2005. But Jess and I went to high school together. Mike and Jess are the most deserving couple I know to raise another child. They've always wanted to have a large family. It never mattered to them if their children came to them naturally or through adoption. However their children come to them they will be loved just them same. Mike and Jess have the biggest hearts and give their love and friendship freely. They don't hold anything back. Here's hoping that their information gets into the right hands and to the right person out their.

No comments: