Lovely

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Things I want to make

I've been thinking about making so things for me lately. I want to saw a wrap dress, a new temple dress, and maternity bands (for the next time I'm pregnant. No I'm not if you were wondering), a car seat cover (again for the next baby), and a diaper/wipes case. I really wanted to have that kind of stuff before Iain was born but I never had the money or time to buy/make it. So I will already have them when I have another baby (planning ahead kinda smart I think). I'm going to make a blessing dress for when I have a little girl. Some more crochet baby blankets, baby hats, baby booties, and some little outfits for a boy and girl just to do. Lets see if I can get all this done before Brian gets done with his training in June.
  • So I think I'll add nursing cover and an "I Spy" bag or 2 to this list.

2 comments:

J said...

you can do all that with a toddler running around? wow. I can't imagine doing any kind of crafts for a while now that Liam is just starting to "toddle" :) good luck with it all!

Jennifer and Brian Bott said...

I try but I don't always get the things that I want done with Iain underfoot. I'll keep you posted if I get all this done.