Lovely

Monday, August 16, 2010

Iain has leanred a new word...

My baby has added a new word to his vocabulary. This morning while I was putting a way the dishes, Iain said gram and a minute later added ma. (So for those of you that don't know my mom is Gram and Brian's mom is Grandma. So technically he has added 2 words to his list). His list of words...
  1. Mama
  2. Dada
  3. Hi
  4. Out side
  5. Yeah
  6. Hey
  7. Dug (for dog)
  8. Gram
  9. Grandma
  10. Up
  11. Bye-bye
  12. Uh-oh
  13. Da (for down)
  14. Appa (for apple)
  15. Bapah (for bath)
Wow I didn't realize that he said 12 words. My regular little talker. He is so very smart. He understands so much of what we say that we really have to watch what we do and say around him. I love my little man. Iain also points to his ears, eyes, nose, hair, mouth and toes. When we play this game with him he wiggles his toes when asked where they are and he makes this face and you just know he is so thrilled for himself. Its so funny.

1 comment:

amber_mtmc said...

I've been obviously absent but this post really made me smile. I love when babies reach that stage of language development!